Coaches are the most important people in the academy. We cherish them and are very proud of our vibrant community of creative and talented language coaches from around the globe.
Our coaches can all boast:
- A native level of English, Mandarin, Spanish, French, or German
- A minimum of two years of experience working full time with children or adults
- A teaching certificate and/or an educational degree in the language they teach (minimum 120 hours)
- Comfort with educational technology and a high quality computer (4 Gb RAM or higher, and at least 2 GHz processor) and Internet connection (minimum 1.2 Mbps)
- At least 12 hours over 4 days of availability per week during after school hours in Europe and weekends.
If you meet these criteria and wish to apply, we kindly ask you to fill out the form below. Your application will go through the following stages:
Vivaling is proud to advocate an environment of inclusivity, diversity and equality in the workplace. We celebrate the wealth of knowledge and expertise that a global community can offer and invite everyone to be part of ours, regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
We are always on the lookout for English, Mandarin, Spanish, French or German native or near-native coaches meeting our requirements. If you think you may qualify, we would be delighted to hear from you.